Saturday, March 11, 2006

Kia ora from New Zealand

Welcome. I intend to use this blog to chat to people about my interests and share some of my passions and spread a little more beauty around in this wonderful world that we live in.
I am a professional Woodworker/Artist still excited about making things after 25 years, I still think I'm only just beginning.
In this blog I will post what I am currently working on and various other activities I do like I host a local Radio show called "The SaxMan Show" where I play only saxophone music. I live in rural New Zealand surrounded sheepfarms, kiwifruit, apple orchards and vineyards.
You can also view my web site
at www.visionari.co.nz
I don't know very much about blogging, so this is all a new experience to me.

Creatively yours
Jimu

1 comment:

Kokopelli said...

Well I am leaving a post here to see how it works.

Creatively
Namaste
Jimu